Although many users wants to revert back to official rom due to any reason. therefore you always need a backup of your ICS version to revert back, But in excitement of using new rom or due to less knowledge they forget to take backup so not be able to revert back.
On surfing to internet i found this issue and luckily found official rom for noir A10 made from backup by a Pakistani guy.
This is flash able zip which includes Stock/Official rom and stock kernel.
Your phone must be rooted and must be installed with a custom recovery to choose zip for installation.
- Download Zip file and place it in SD card(You will see three files if you select torrent to download.you have to put ZIP file in SD card.
- Go To recovery
- Always make a CWM backup of your existing status to prevent from accidental failure.
- Wipe Data partition
- Wipe Cache partition
- Format System
- Format Data
- Format Cache
- Wipe Dalvik Cache
- Select Install Zip
- Select Install zip from SD card
- Choose Zip of Stock Rom from SD card(You know the path as you paste it there)
- Installation will be started after choosing Zip File
- Now you have your ICS phone back
Download Link:-(Contains Pakistani Base band file)
IMEI may got invalid(If you experience this please suggest possible ways to settle this thing)