I like Firefox very much because of its speed stability and amazing interface,we have no need to compare it technically with other browsers as it is no use for a normal user.
Firefox is already well optimized by developers but we can speed it up more by different methods:-
Image Loading Method
Firefox has a function to load one image at a time and after that it will load next image, if 1st image is big or has error than next image will never load by firefox to overcome this problem we can force firefox to load all images of site at once to increase site loading speed.
We use Piple line method to make changes.Here is method:-
- about:config in the address bar and press enter.
- Search for pipeline as shown below
- Double-click on network.http.pipelining and set the Value to true.
- Double-click on network.http.proxy.pipelining and set the Value to true.
- check that network.http.pipelining.maxrequests is set to a value of more than 30.If not please make it 30 or more.
- on any empty portion of page right click and click on New and than integar. Enter nglayout.initialpaint.delay as the name of the integer and set value to 0.